Tuesday, May 5, 2020

How do freelance websites work?

freelancer websites

It is difficult to get the ball rolling, but if you do some good work initially you'll get a lot of projects coming your way.
I started my journey as a freelance web developer in January. I had made a travel website for my college mini project and happened to get good grades for my work. My classmate (also my project teammate) asked me if I'd make his friends business website and I agreed.
The domain and hosting was already done, I had to just email the source files. I was lucky because I didn't have any idea about those two at that time.
Another friend of mine worked at a company part time and they approached me to work as a freelancer for them as they​ had a lot of workload. They approached solely on the basis of my first work.
I'd just say start small by making your family or a friend's or a relative's website, who are into business. Do good work there and then approach small startups or a friend in that field and show them your previous work. Keep getting better, because an opportunity can come knocking anytime, you have to be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The CompTIA A+ certification

 comptia a+ jobs The CompTIA A+ certification exam with exam code 220-1002 is a part of CompTIA’s new A+ core series (Core 1 and Core 2). Th...