Tuesday, April 28, 2020

application systems engineer job description

application systems engineer job description

I hope you guys can take a break from all the studying you are doing and spare me a few moments of your time.
From what I have researched, Systems Engineering seems to be a more management position. They oversee teams of engineers working on projects.
My question is, how technical do you get as a Systems Engineer, in school and on the job?
My second question is, how hard is it to become one? I have variously heard it is extremely difficult to it shouldn't even be considered engineering. What do you guys think?
I should add I'm not the best at math or physics, and am going to be a senior in high school. I struggled in Calc. 2 (got a B after practicing a lot and getting a tutor) and I just don't like physics (got a B in gen phys, a B in mechanics, and a C in E&M).
I will be taking Linear Algebra and either Multivariate Calculus or Diff. Eq. this year.
I was drawn to this because I really like project management.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The CompTIA A+ certification

 comptia a+ jobs The CompTIA A+ certification exam with exam code 220-1002 is a part of CompTIA’s new A+ core series (Core 1 and Core 2). Th...